Star Wars Force Awakens Set Pictures

We spotted these images shared around on a few sites yesterday but didn’t get an opportunity to post them ourselves.

There are some great looking sets here. Let us know what you think in the comments below.

These sets should be available early 2016 later this year.

75099 Rey’s Speeder

75105 Millennium Falcon

75105 Millennium Falcon

75105 Millennium Falcon

Via http://www.multimediastore.ch

8 Responses to Star Wars Force Awakens Set Pictures

1. Jules says:

These look great! I’ve heard that in the US these are scheduled for release prior to Christmas (probably November), so that might happen here in Australia too.

2. Aidan says:

They are scheduled to be released in September according to the Lego catalog.

3. Mark says:

Sept. 4 to be exact which is being called ‘Force Friday’. It won’t just be Lego either, Hasbro and others will be flooding the market with their first waves of Episode VII merchandise on that date.

• Michael says:

I will try and confirm if LEGO are getting involved in Force Friday.

• Matt says:

I don’t think the specific brands involved were mentioned in the force friday press release, however the lego sets are assumed to be part of the fun. I certainly hope so, I’ve already got my 7 year olds excuse for missing school after the midnight launch ready to go (we think he’s coming down with a worryingly high midichlorian count) and I’m planning on spending Father’s Day with the new Millenium Falcon. So fingers crossed and I’d be interested to hear any info you come across Michael.

Toys r us Australia have a countdown clock to FF on their site now too :-)

4. Mark says:

Rey’s Speeder – looks like a fun little build. Rey looks great. She is one of the main hero characters and it’s the cheapest set by a long margin so it will sell like hot cakes.

First Order Snowspeeder – it’s certainly doesn’t look like it’s designed to travel at “speed” and not at all what I expected. Surely engineering 101 for any kind of assault vehicle designed to operate in ice cold snowy conditions should include a canopy or weather and armor protection of sorts. As if being impossibly poor marksmen wasn’t handicap enough now they have suicide vehicles to contend with! That’s not Lego’s fault though, the build looks pretty cool and the rotating rapid-fire stud shooters are a fun play feature.

First Order Tie Fighter – huh? I thought the solar panels were closer to white than light blue grey. I guess we won’t know how accurate this is until the film is released. I like the molded hose piece on the helmets of the tie pilots though.

Poe’s X-wing Fighter – or the Jaffa as I like to call it. It looks pretty slick, a new canopy piece and I like the split thrusters. I’m not a fan of spring loaded shooters when they looked tacked on and these most definitely looked tacked on. But hey it’s a kids toy! It looks like it has stud shooters too.

First Order Troop Transport – is it just me or does this remind anyone else of a sandcrawler? The front opening door is what does it. The minifigs are the standout in this set for me. The flametroopers and stormtroopers look awesome and I suspect Captain Phasma will be the antihero in TFA that Boba Fett was to the original trilogy.

Kylo Ren’s shuttle – looks like a Doberman with clipped ears. Maybe that’s intentional. Either way it looks bloody awful and is big and expensive. That’s an easy pass for me.

Millennium Falcon – very similar to the last iteration which I already own. I’m looking forward to seeing what they have done with the interior. The cockpit still looks like it can’t sit two minifigs side-by-side which is a flaw in my opinion. Aged Han is a must have for me!

5. TOM says:

Millennium Falcon, X Wing and Reys Speeder are definates for me.
    Tie Fighter is dependent on price as I recently got the UCS one.
    First Order Snow Speeder and Transporter are maybes.
    Command Shuttle is a no unless it ends up in some crazy Big W Drop Zone sale.