On Sale: 20% Off At Myer

Myer Logo Generic 200px

I am convinced that somebody at Myer is messing with me. Firstly they launch 20% off Duplo, City & Friends without giving any end date for that sale. Then they release a catalogue with 20% off a range of other sets, still with no clear end date.

Now they’ve just updated their store with 20% off all LEGO. There are still no details about when this ends and I can’t find any information on whether this is online only or in-store too.

While it lasts this Myer offer may end up being your best option for some sets, as they are still running the various anniversary codes that will get your total discount above the 20%. The codes are ANNIVERSARY10 for $10 off when you spend $60 or more, ANNIVERSARY15 for $15 off when you spend $80 or more and ANNIVERSARY20 for $20 off when you spend $100 or more.

You can view their full LEGO range online here.

19 Responses to On Sale: 20% Off At Myer

1. Stephan says:

Is Myer selling the Saturn V?

2. Sebastian Davis says:

Now just waiting for Kmart’s 20% off sale then we have a full set!

3. T says:

Myer has 20% off all toys for 5 days, which may explain the multiple, confusing lego discounts.

4. Nevets says:

was in the Sydney city Myer about 5 minutes ago and they have sign up for 25% off all lego batman movie sets :/

5. Mark says:

Bagged a Destiny’s Bounty for $187. Bargain of the year for such a stunner of a set. : D

6. Julian J Handford@gmail.com says:

why does it say I’m in eligible for the ANNIVERSARY20 code. i did use it ages ago for a set, but the others 10 and 15 didn’t work either and I’ve never used them before

7. Stephen says:

Make sure the code has a space between “Anniversary” and “20″. I have used them many times (twice tonight) without a problem.

8. DownUnder Bricks says:

Thanks for the heads up, grabbed BB-8 for a bargain!

9. Baby Yoda says:

It should be noted that the categories on Myer’s website are incomplete. I would suggest searching for themes and sets rather than navigating the site via the provided links. The Star Wars category, for example, is missing all books and the sets from the mid-year wave.

10. Matt says:

Thanks for all the great advice from Michael and all the posters. I didn’t initially realise how great an option this is as you can nominate stores to pick up from if you don’t want to wait until delivery. I got $65 off the first order destroyer and will now be able to pick it up from Myer Melbourne after I take my son to the last Jedi build event there on Saturday (and prior to watching the ninjago movie later that day). Lego synergy at its finest :-)

11. Donald Reynell says:

Thanks Michael your website is fantastic, I’m a long time follower. I bought Destiny’s Bounty even though I only collect Star Wars. It’s just too pretty to pass up.