On Sale: 20% Off At Myer

Myer Super Saturday May 2015

Myer is having a Super Saturday sale tomorrow, with offers active online now.

There doesn’t seem to be any particular exclusions that I can find with Creator Expert being included for once.

The online offer runs from today (November 9th) until 11:59 PM AEDT on Saturday November 10th. The in-store offer runs tomorrow only.

You can check out their online range here.

eBay – Extra 5% off

If you are interested in buying via the Myer eBay store you will be able to get an extra 5% off with the code P5OFF at checkout. If you are buying two items you can use the code PACKAGE15 to get 15% off your second item.

View the eBay range here.

The combo of offers does bring Myer’s price for the Hogwarts Express down to just $106.39. You can find the Hogwarts Express here.

Thanks to Christine and Jez for letting me know about this sale.

18 Responses to On Sale: 20% Off At Myer

1. GJBricks says:

Got my Hogwarts Express finally! Thanks for pointing this out!

2. Craig says:

The train doesn’t seem available on the Myer ebay store, but only in their normal online store?

3. chris says:

Myer doesnt seem to have a good record on ebay, ive bought the Assembly Square when you guys posted about it been on sale, they still have not marked it as posted and no communication either, hope i get it soon, thought i would of already have it by now, ive read their feedbacks today and there are quite a few bad ones

• Ed says:

Hey Chris,

I got one from that sale, or at least I think I have. I have been getting messages from Australia Post telling me it will come this Tuesday or Wednesday (coming from WA to QLD). It has been about a week for me so I would say you are still in with a chance. I presume you have checked you gave them the correct contact details and have checked your spam and trash folders in your email?

Good Luck,

Ed

• chris says:

wrote to them twice and still not a single replay and still not marked as sent, ill wait until tuesday then ill start going through ebay to get money back, and no
        messeages from aust post saying anything about its on its way

• Daniel says:

Try calling the phone number from their online store. I called once about a set I bought one day before it went on sale and the people were helpful. I ended up buying the set again at sale price and returning the first set in store for a refund.

4. alex says:

These 20% off sales seem to happen every other week. How likely are we to see a Myer 30% off in the coming months?

• Daniel says:

I treat 20% off as RRP these days. MYER mostly does 20-25% off sales, Big W often goes up to 40%, especially when you take into account their original prices are less than RRP. Shopforme.com.au seems to be the best independent online store for discounts, but they sell out quickly when they discount 40%.
      I’m guessing the mark up on LEGO is at least 50%, which seems crazy that shops are able to take half the price of the set at full RRP.

5. Steven says:

Now gone from the website but back on EBay….at full price. My one from EBay got shipped yesterday.

6. Ben says:

I put an order through for the Hogwarts Express late last night on Ebay and it went through, just got an email saying its been cancelled and refunded. :(

7. Tim says:

I have never had a full order go through with Myer, neither Click and Collect, delivered or eBay. I just don’t order from them anymore.
    The worst part is that when they cancel most of your click and collect order they refuse to cancel and refund the remaining portion and you have to go to the store to do it. This doesn’t seem to bad but I have had circumstances where the bulk of my order is cancelled and I was left with the choice of an hour drive to get a $15 set or just write off the $15.

8. Ego says:

This sale apparently excludes creator expert ones according to the sales staff

9. Bee says:

Picked up Hogwarts Express today. There was none left on the shelves, but they did have Assembly Square.

10. chris says:

great after a few messages sent i get this reply

Hi griezy8,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’ve just had a look into your order and it appears the reason the remaining item is taking so long to arrive is because we’ve been searching for stock in our fulfilment locations. However, looking into the stock levels of this one it appears we are now completely sold out and the item will need to be cancelled. I’m so sorry for this!

At the time that you placed your order, we were showing availability of this one, but when we went to source the stock we found it was sold out. This occurs from time to time due to the live shopping environment from which we pull our online orders.

I’ve actioned the cancellation now and you’ll receive the funds back as soon as possible.

Thanks so much for your understanding, griezy8, and have a lovely day!

- Jade