On Sale: 20% Off At Myer’s eBay Store

Myer eBay 200

Put your hands up if you love a double stack sale!

Myer’s eBay store has just launched a 20% off sale, which should double up with the real Myer’s 20% off LEGO sale.

It’s definitely worth a look.

To get the eBay discount enter the code PMYSTORE at checkout. Max $500 discount and up to 3 transactions.

View the range here. [affiliate link]

10 Responses to On Sale: 20% Off At Myer’s eBay Store

1. GT says:

Thanks! I used to the affiliates link to buy.

2. Charlotte says:

I used the link too, thanks! Deep Space Rocket Station coming our way for Christmas! Thanks for the heads up :)

3. Paul says:

Yep worked for me too. Got the modular corner garage finally on sale.

4. Dave says:

Thanks for the heads up Michael. Too much I could buy but a diner for $200 and even better, corner garage for $200. Booyah!

5. Nick says:

Picked up Corner Garage for $199 !!
    Perfect!! Thank you!

6. Mark says:

Got the corner garage. Been waiting to get it for a good price.
    Does any one know what myer’s packaging is like when they post?

• Andrew says:

Can be hit and miss depending on what size box they have available. Have had some with stuff rattling around. That said, it’s usually pretty well wrapped and I can’t recall any box damage. However I think it’s generally true that if you’re a collector who wants pristine boxes, any mail order is a level of risk.

• Mark says:

They are great when it comes from one of their Distribution Centres as it hasn’t been kicked around as it is pretty much straight from a fresh Lego shipment so pretty mint, unlike stuff that comes from one of their retail stores where you can see it used to have the security wires wrapped around it with the horrible wire dents around the box edges etc..

7. Glen Saward says: