Mini Gingerbread House Now Available

I know a lot of you have been hanging out for this one.

Gingerbread House

This super cute mini Gingerbread House is all yours with a purchase of $159 or more. It looks like you’ll also get the Santa promo too.

More details here. [affiliate link]

9 Responses to Mini Gingerbread House Now Available

1. Andrew says:

Ordered this morning and can confirm both the Mini Gingerbread House 40337 and Santa were added to the order. Lego are also advertising double VIP points this weekend, but these don’t show up in your account until after shipment, so I can’t confirm this.

• Jess says:

I have noticed regarding the double points that it doesn’t show during checkout until later in the day due to the time zone difference of Australia to lego overseas headquarters. But the free gifts show up. I’ve started ordering later in the day during double points offer just to be sure. Last time I had to contact lego to get them to add the points because I ordered at 7am.

2. Kcy says:

I don’t even know what to buy to get to $159 as half of the Exclusives are out of stock. The stock level of Lego warehouse in Australia is a joke!

• Andrew says:

I’ve learnt to keep my wishlist largely intact for the Christmas GWPs, although I note now the large Gingerbread House is out of stock, which strikes me as poor inventory management at this time of year. I got the Dinosaur Bones and a bunch of the seasonal Brickheadz to push me up to $159.

• Kcy says:

Yeah I find it difficult to understand the large Gingerbread House is out of stock even before this promotion starts. Thanks for confirming the stackable promos for the Mini Gingerbread House and Santa. Will look around what to buy :)

3. Brendan says:

The large Gingerbread House set is shown as Out of Stock at s@h, but there is some available if you ring them. I ordered mine this morning.

4. Xavier says:

Offers also shows Obi Wan for StarWars set over $100, so could get all 3?

5. Dave says:

Wow! I can’t believe how many creator expert sets are out of stock! Do they know it’s Christmas time?

6. CS says:

Hi just as an FYI for anyone in Queensland with access – went to LEGO Dreamworld today and they have the gingerbread house GWP for the $159 spend. They also have A LOT of the big gingerbread house available. They also still have some GWP bat mobiles for anyone who missed out. LEGO Chermside have the gingerbread house GWP but the spend is $200. Why when they are owned by Alcyon is it different is beyond me but there you go!