Here it is, our first ever giveaway! We managed to secure a 30380 The Piece of Resistance set from our local cinema, and we are giving it away to one lucky reader.
This mini prize pack includes
- 30380 The Piece of Resistance
- The LEGO Movie mini activity booklet
- The LEGO Movie stickers
To enter all you have to do is enter your details below. It’s as simple as that!
Entry is now closed. We will be drawing our winner shortly.
Don’t worry, we hate spam just as much as anybody. Your contact details will only be used for this competition, and then be completely deleted forever.
Terms and Conditions
Piece of Resistance COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents who visit www.brickingaround.com during the promotional period. Entrants under the age of 18 must provide contact details for a Parent or Guardian over the age 18.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Limit one entry per person (based on email address).
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The promotion commences at 12:00 PM AEST on 29/04/2014 and closes at 12:00 PM AEST on 06/05/2014 (“the Promotional Period”). The promoter may in its absolute discretion end the promotion prior to the conclusion date.
- Only entries submitted using the form at www.brickingaround.com will be accepted.
- The winner will be chosen using computerised random selection.
- The prize is 1 x 30280 Piece of Resistance set, 1 xLEGO Movie mini activity book, 1 x The LEGO Movie sticker sheet. (Prize has no retail value).
- The winner of the prize/s will be contacted via phone and/or email and/or mail in order to arrange delivery. If the winner cannot be contacted within three months of the close of the competition, then the winner will have forfeited the prize. If a prize cannot be delivered to the specified delivery address, then the winner of the prize is responsible for any additional delivery charges.
- If the prize in not claimed within a three month period a redraw will occur.
- The prize/s are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of a prize.
- The promoter of this competition is Bricking Around, and is conducted without the involvement of the LEGO Group of Companies.