It seems like the UCS Slave I was just released, and already we have details of the next UCS Star Wars model to be released.
The 75095 UCS TIE Fighter was officially revealed at the New York Toy Fair over the weekend, and we have the official press release and designer video below.
We strongly suggest watching the designer video, the picture does not do justice to the size of the model.
There is currently no Australian RRP, but as soon as we know we will be sure to post that information.
75095 TIE Fighter, 1,685 pieces
US $199.99 – CA $229.99 – DE 199.99€ – UK £169.99 – DK 1799.00 DKK
Presenting the Ultimate Collector Series TIE Fighter – the iconic Imperial starfighter!
We proudly present the Ultimate Collector Series LEGO Star Wars TIE Fighter. As featured in many of the action-packed Star Wars battle scenes, including the decisive battle that led to the destruction of the first Death Star, this large-scale LEGO-brick rendition of the classic Imperial starfighter has intricate detailing, as well as an opening top hatch and an exclusive TIE Fighter Pilot minifigure with a blaster pistol. And when you want to keep it safe from Rebel attack, mount the model on the display stand and keep yourself updated with all the key facts and figures on the included fact plaque. The Ultimate Collector Series TIE Fighter is the perfect addition to your Star Wars collection!
- Includes a TIE Fighter Pilot minifigure with a blaster pistol
- Features an opening top hatch
- Includes a display stand and informative fact plaque
- The perfect flagship model for fans of Star Wars and LEGO brick building
- Collect one of the most iconic starships in the galaxy!
- TIE Fighter measures 18.5” (47cm) high, 12” (30.6cm) long and 12.2” (31cm) wide