To celebrate their 2015 toy sale, Target Australia have sent us a 75084 Wookie Gunship set to give away to one lucky reader.
Worth $99 the 75084 Wookie Gunship features 570 pieces and 4 Minifigures.
To enter all you need to do is enter your details in the form below. The competition runs from today (July 7th 2015) until Wednesday July 22nd. Be sure to check the terms & conditions below.
ENTRY NOW CLOSED
Target’s Greatest Toy Sale On Earth starts on July 22nd and runs until August 9th. As soon as the catalogue is released we will be posting all of the deals on offer. We already know that the Tumbler and TIE Fighter sets will be available exclusively at Target.
Terms and Conditions
75084 Wookie Gunship COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents who visit www.brickingaround.com during the promotional period. Entrants under the age of 18 must provide contact details for a Parent or Guardian over the age 18.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Limit one entry per person (based on email address).
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The promotion commences at 10:00 AM AEST on 07/07/2015 and closes at 10:00 AM AEST on 22/07/2015 (“the Promotional Period”). The promoter may in its absolute discretion end the promotion prior to the conclusion date.
- Only entries submitted using the form at www.brickingaround.com will be accepted.
- The winner will be chosen using computerised random selection.
- The prize consists of 1 x 75084 Wookie Gunship Set (Available for $99 from Target Australia).
- The winners of the prize will be contacted via email in order to arrange delivery. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of the close of the competition, then the winner will have forfeited the prize. If a prize cannot be delivered to the specified delivery address, then the winner of the prize is responsible for any additional delivery charges.
- If the prize in not claimed within the 14 day period a redraw will occur.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of a prize.
- The promoter of this competition is Bricking Around, and is conducted without the involvement of the LEGO Group of Companies.
- The prize was provided by Target Australia to promote their 2015 toy sale.