Every January there is a huge event that hits Melbourne. No, I’m not talking about the Australian Open – It’s Brickvention.
Celebrating it’s 12th year Brickvention 2018 will feature incredible displays from talented builders around the country. These displays will incorporate all of your favourite LEGO themes.
You will also be able to talk to the creatives behind the LEGO artworks, create your own visions in the exciting play zone, meet your favourite cosplay characters, visit the merchandise corner and let your imagination run wild.
Some sessions are already sold out.
Tickets for the event start at $18 for adults or $9 for Children (4 – 14). There are various options including free entry for Companion Card holders. Tickets can be purchased via TryBooking, and must be purchased online prior to the event.
Win Two Free Tickets
Thanks to the organisers of Brickvention 2018 I have an adult and child ticket to give away. All you need to do is enter your details in the form below. If you happen to be an AFOL without kids then you can specify that in the form and should your name be drawn a runner-up will get the child ticket.
ENTRY NOW CLOSED
BRICKVENTION 2018 COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents who visit www.brickingaround.com during the promotional period. Entrants under the age of 18 must provide contact details for a Parent or Guardian over the age 18.
- Prize does not include travel to Brickvention 2018.
- Limit one entry per person (based on email address and/or IP address).
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The promotion commences at 09:00 PM AEST on 13/01/2018 and closes at 11:00 AM AEST on 18/01/2018 (“the Promotional Period”). The promoter may in its absolute discretion end the promotion prior to the conclusion date.
- Only entries submitted using the form at www.brickingaround.com will be accepted.
- The winners will be chosen using computerised random selection.
- The prize pool is 1 x Adult & 1 x Child ticket to Brickvention 2018 (value $27 AUD).
- One winner will receive both tickets unless entrant specifies otherwise.
- The winners of the prize/s will be contacted via email in order to arrange their prize. If the winners cannot be contacted within 2 days of the close of the competition, then the winner will have forfeited the prize.
- The prize/s are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of a prize.
- The promoter of this competition is Bricking Around in conjunction with the organisers of Brickvention 2018, and is conducted without the involvement of the LEGO Group of Companies.
- Brickvention 2018 on January 20, 2018 9:00 am