Did you see the recent Infinity War set announcement and think to yourself that the Hulkbuster was way too small? Well it seems LEGO agreed with them today announcing 76105 LEGO Superheroes Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition.
This massive UCS Hulkbuster features 1,363 pieces and stands over 25cm high.
Included are two different arm options that can be swapped out. You don’t just get the Hulkbuster itself, with the set coming with a wonderful display stand based on Tony Stark’s workshop. It’s a great way to display the model.
As expected with a UCS style set there is a detailed information plaque sticker.
Of course the Hulkbuster needs somebody to pilot it and in this case it’s Iron Man in his MK 43 armour. There is even a MK 43 sticker for when you are displaying the set.
I personally didn’t see this coming but I think the end result looks pretty good. Will you be getting this set when it’s released March 3rd (No VIP release)? I have sent off an email asking about the Australian RRP but haven’t heard back as yet. I’d expect this to be around $199.99 locally. Update: The Australian RRP is confirmed to be $199.99.
There are heaps of additional pictures and the full press release below.
76105 LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition
Ages 14+. 1,363 pieces.
US $119.99 – CA $149.99 – DE 129.99€ – UK £119.99 – DK 1199DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Create and show off the mighty Hulkbuster!
Build The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition, with a punching jackhammer arm and LEGO® light brick in the chest, and display it on the platform with attachable robotic construction arms. Includes an Iron Man, exclusive minifigure.
Build and display this superhero toy—a highly detailed LEGO® brick version of the Hulkbuster mech, featuring a rotating torso, posable fingers, arms, legs and feet, and glow-in-the-dark elements. Choose from 2 interchangeable left arms, including a jackhammer arm with punching function, and activate the LEGO light brick in the chest. This LEGO Marvel Super Heroes The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition set also includes a display platform with alternate attachment points for posable robotic construction arms and a desk, plus a new Iron Man Mark 43 exclusive minifigure.
- Hulkbuster features a flip-up head, rotating torso, posable fingers, arms, legs and feet, LEGO® light brick in the chest, 2 interchangeable left arms—a standard arm or jackhammer arm with punching function and 12 glow-in-the-dark elements.
- Activate the chest light by pressing the button on the Hulkbuster’s back.
- Includes Iron Man Mark 43 exclusive minifigure.
- Platform features a flip-up Hulkbuster information plate, plus 8 alternative attachment points for 2 posable robotic construction arms and a desk with 2 attached computer screen elements and space for the buildable hotrod car and buildable Veronica satellite.
- Clip the spare Hulkbuster arm to either of the robotic construction arms for neat display.
- Also includes a fire extinguisher element.
- Hulkbuster measures over 9” (25cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide.
- Platform (without attachable arms/desk) measures over 7” (19cm) wide, 8” (21cm) deep and under 1” (2cm) high.