Despite the fact that everybody seems to hate the idea LEGO decided to release the Harry Potter minifigure series with another chase minifigure. This time there is only one Percival Graves minifigure per box, which as we all know makes finding them a pain. I know that some of you out there are still looking to complete your collections.
Luckily I’ve been keeping an eye out for new boxes and managed to track down a couple of these guys to give away. There are two minifigures up for grabs.
All you need to do to win one of them is to enter your details in the form below.
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
Terms and Conditions
Bricking Around Percival Graves Competition September 2018
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents who visit www.brickingaround.com during the promotional period. Entrants under the age of 18 must provide contact details for a Parent or Guardian over the age 18.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Limit one entry per person (based on email address and/or IP address).
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- During the promotional period Bricking Around may allow additional entries to be earned via Facebook or Twitter.
- The promotion commences at 11:00 AEST on 21/09/2018 and closes at 10:00 AEST on 27/09/2018 (“the Promotional Period”). The promoter may in its absolute discretion end the promotion prior to the conclusion date.
- Only entries submitted using the form at www.brickingaround.com will be accepted. Bonus entries earned will be added to the entrant pool by Bricking Around.
- Two winners will be chosen using computerised random selection.
- Both winners will receive 1 x Percival Graves Collectable Minifigure.
- The prize pool consists of 2 x Harry Potter CMF (Percival Graves). Minifigure packets have been cut open to confirm contents.
- The winners of the prize will be contacted via email, Facebook or Twitter in order to arrange delivery. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the close of the competition, then the winner will have forfeited the prize. If a prize cannot be delivered to the specified delivery address via standard post, then the winner of the prize is responsible for any additional delivery charges.
- If the prize in not claimed within the 7 day period a redraw will occur.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of a prize.
- The promoter of this competition is Bricking Around, and is conducted without the involvement of the LEGO Group of Companies.