The LEGO Movie 2 collectable minifigure series is officially out now, and if you’ve read my review then you’ll know that I am a big fan of the entire series.
Thanks to the LEGO community engagement team sending me a full box, I happen to have enough figures to share a little bit of the minifigure awesomeness with you.
I am giving away a full set of all 20 minifigures to one lucky Bricking Around reader. All you need to do to be in the draw is enter your details in the form below.
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED.
Terms and Conditions
Bricking Around LEGO Movie 2 Minifigure Competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents who visit www.brickingaround.com during the promotional period. Entrants under the age of 18 must provide contact details for a Parent or Guardian over the age 18.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Limit one entry per person (based on email address and/or IP address).
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- During the promotional period Bricking Around may allow additional entries to be earned via Facebook or Twitter.
- The promotion commences at 14:30 AEST on 05/02/2019 and closes at 10:00 AEST on 14/02/2019 (“the Promotional Period”). The promoter may in its absolute discretion end the promotion prior to the conclusion date.
- Only entries submitted using the form at www.brickingaround.com will be accepted. Bonus entries earned will be added to the entrant pool by Bricking Around.
- One winner will be chosen using computerised random selection.
- The winner will receive 20 x The LEGO Movie 2 Minifigure, comprising a full set of all 20 different minifigures.
- The prize pool consists of 1 set of 20 minifigures. Packets will be neatly cut to confirm contents and ensure that the winner receives the full 20 unique minifigures.
- The winners of the prize will be contacted via email, Facebook or Twitter in order to arrange delivery. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the close of the competition, then the winner will have forfeited the prize. If a prize cannot be delivered to the specified delivery address via standard post, then the winner of the prize is responsible for any additional delivery charges.
- If the prize in not claimed within the 7 day period a redraw will occur.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of a prize.
- The promoter of this competition is Bricking Around, and is conducted without the involvement of the LEGO Group of Companies.