Time is running out to complete the Bricking Around reader survey! If you haven’t already completed it make sure you do so before June 30th.
I would love to know more about the Bricking Around community, so I have created a quick survey. To make it a bit more exciting everybody who completes the survey will go in the draw to win a MASSIVE prize pack consisting of three amazing sets – The LEGO Ideas Blacksmith, the modular Police Station and Ninjago City Gardens. One lucky Bricking Around reader gets all 3 sets, worth over $1000.
You’ve got until the end of the day on June 30th to complete the survey.
Thanks to LEGO for providing the prize for this giveaway.
Terms and Conditions
Bricking Around Reader Survey Competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents who visit www.brickingaround.com during the promotional period. Entrants under the age of 18 must have a Parent or Guardian over the age 18 complete the Reader Survey.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Limit one entry per person (based on email address and/or IP address).
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The promotion commences at 12:01 PM AEST on 18/05/2021 and closes at 11:59 PM AEST on 30/06/2021 (“the Promotional Period”). The promoter may in its absolute discretion end the promotion prior to the conclusion date.
- Entrants must complete the Bricking Around Reader Survey and provide a valid email address. Only entries submitted using the provided form will be accepted.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The prize pool consists of 1 x 21325 Medieval Blacksmith (RRP $249.99), 1 x 10278 Police Station (RRP $299.99), 1 x 71741 NINJAGO® City Gardens (RRP $499.99). Total prize pool valued at $1049.97.
- The winner of the prize will be contacted via email in order to arrange delivery. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the close of the competition, then the winner will have forfeited the prize. If a prize cannot be delivered to the specified delivery address via standard post, then the winner of the prize is responsible for any additional delivery charges.
- If the prize in not claimed within the 7 day period a redraw will occur.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of a prize.
- The promoter of this competition is Bricking Around, and is conducted without the involvement of the LEGO Group of Companies.